The D-Link DGS-1210 Series Smart Managed Switches are the latest generation of switches to provide increased Power over Ethernet (PoE) output, a range of physical interface types, multiple management interfaces, and advanced Layer 2 features. With all of these features combined, the DGS-1210 Series provides a cost-efficient and flexible solution for expanding any business network.
- Flexible port configurations
- D-Link Green technology
- Extensive L2 Features
- Traffic Segmentation, QoS and auto surveillance VLAN
- Network security
- Forty-eight (48) 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports
- Four (4) Gigabit SFP Ports
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN, Auto Voice VLAN and Auto Surveillance VLAN
- Advanced features include QoS, Bandwidth Limiting, Link Aggregation, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree and IGMP Snooping
- Security features include Access Control List (ACL), 802.1X / RADIUS, ARP Spoofing Prevention, and D-Link Safeguard Engine
- Easily managed using intuitive GUI, D-Link Network Assistant Utility, D-View 7, Compact CLI or SNMP
DPE-301GS PoE Splitter
The DPE-301GS PoE splitter is used with end devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras and VoIP phones that don’t natively support PoE, but rather require DC power input of 5V, 9V or 12V. It receives PoE power on a network cable from a PoE switch or midspan injector, and splits the Ethernet and DC power into two separate cables. One cable provides the DC power, and the other cable provides the Ethernet signal. Users can select from 5VDC, 9VDC and 12VDC power for their device using a selectable DIP switch on the device.