The DAP-1520 Wireless AC750 Dual-Band Range Extender is a portable plug-in wireless repeater that lets you extend an existing wireless network. You can place it anywhere in your home to increase the range of your wireless network. Tiny yet powerful, it supports Wireless AC speeds of up to 750 Mbps, yet fits in the palm of your hand.
The DAP-2230 Wireless N PoE Access Point allows businesses to create a secure and manageable wireless network. Multiple operational modes, network management tools and security features give network administrators more flexible deployment options.
The DAP-2330 is an 802.11n ceiling/wall mount Gigabit PoE Access Point, ideal for wireless networks in high traffic areas such as airports, coffee shops, shopping centers, sporting venues, hotels, and campus deployments. At transfer rates of up to 300Mbps in the 2.4GHz frequency range, users are able to connect with legacy 802.11g adapters as well as the latest 802.11n adapters to enjoy faster downloads and instant communication
- Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) Specification Compliant
- IEEE 802.3u 100BASE-FX Standard
- 15 km Single-Mode Fiber
- FDA, CDRH, TUV Laser Eye Safety Certified
D-Link's DEM-210 and DEM-211 SFP transceivers provide a high performance solution for serial optical data communication applications. They are hot-swappable, Small Form Factor Pluggable (SFP) compliant with the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) specification. The transceivers have duplex LC connectors and provide IEEE 802.3u compliant link for up to 100Mbps in the half duplex mode (or 200Mbps full-duplex mode) transmission for fiber cable applications.
The DES-1008D 8-Port Fast Ethernet Unmanaged Desktop Switch is an 8-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch that allows you to quickly set up a wired network. Connect the DES-1008D to multiple computers together to share files and folders, or connect it to a router to share an Internet connection.
- Web Smart Switch with 24 10/100Mbps Ports, 2 10/100/1000BASE-T and 2 combo 10/100/1000BASE-T/SFP
- Security Features: Access Control List, D-Link Safeguard Engine and Port Security
- Intuitive Management: SmartConsole or Web-Based GUI, Built-in MIB Browser for SNMP, D-View 6.0 Module Support and Compact CLI through Telnet
- Supports Auto Voice VLAN and DSCP QoS for VoIP Application
- PoE support for 802.3af and 802.3at up to 193W total budget.24-Port Fast Ethernet PoE Smart Managed Switch with 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports (including 2 Combo SFP) (24 x PoE ports, smart fans)
The D-Link DGE-560T PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Adapter is a high performance adapter designed for the high-speed PCI Express Bus Architecture. The PCI Express Gigabit Ethernet Adapter offers increased bandwidth, reliability, and more functionality than standard PCI network cards. It is specifically designed to allow throughput at rates up to 2 Gbps, thus eliminating the bottleneck that exists with current 32 and 64 bit PCI bus architectures.
The D-Link DGS-1210 Series Smart Managed Switches are the latest generation of switches to provide increased Power over Ethernet (PoE) output, a range of physical interface types, multiple management interfaces, and advanced Layer 2 features. With all of these features combined, the DGS-1210 Series provides a cost-efficient and flexible solution for expanding any business network.
- Flexible port configurations
- D-Link Green technology
- Extensive L2 Features
- Traffic Segmentation, QoS and auto surveillance VLAN
- Network security
- Forty-eight (48) 10/100/1000BASE-T Ports
- Four (4) Gigabit SFP Ports
- Supports 802.1Q VLAN, Auto Voice VLAN and Auto Surveillance VLAN
- Advanced features include QoS, Bandwidth Limiting, Link Aggregation, Port Mirroring, Spanning Tree and IGMP Snooping
- Security features include Access Control List (ACL), 802.1X / RADIUS, ARP Spoofing Prevention, and D-Link Safeguard Engine
- Easily managed using intuitive GUI, D-Link Network Assistant Utility, D-View 7, Compact CLI or SNMP
- High-speed Wireless Connection
- Supports the latest high speed Wi-Fi standards
- Concurrent dual-band wireless for connections up to 750 Mbps
- Dual-band Wi-Fi for Seamless Performance
- Simple Setup and Management
The DNR-322L mydlink™ 2-Bay Network Video Recorder is a standalone storage device that can record video from up to 16 network cameras to its dedicated HDD storage without requiring users to turn on their PC. Empowered by mydlink technology, the DNR-322L supports real-time remote monitoring and playback via a web browser using the mydlink website or the NVR’s web GUI. The DNR-322L has the ability to continue recording live while a user is viewing or searching footage at the same time.
The IEEE 802.3at (PoE+)/802.3af (PoE) compliant DPE-301GI Gigabit PoE+ Injector is designed to supply data and up to 30 watts of power to PoE-enabled devices such as network cameras and wireless access points.
DPE-301GS PoE Splitter
The DPE-301GS PoE splitter is used with end devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras and VoIP phones that don’t natively support PoE, but rather require DC power input of 5V, 9V or 12V. It receives PoE power on a network cable from a PoE switch or midspan injector, and splits the Ethernet and DC power into two separate cables. One cable provides the DC power, and the other cable provides the Ethernet signal. Users can select from 5VDC, 9VDC and 12VDC power for their device using a selectable DIP switch on the device.
The DPR-1020 USB Multifunction Print Server is a compact and versatile print server ideal for home office, school and business use. Supporting scan, fax, and print functions, the DPR-1020 provides an easy and cost-effective way of sharing your USB printer over a network.
Powered by Wireless N technology, this adapter provides high-performance wireless connectivity. The DWA-548 is designed for use in bigger homes and for users that demand higher networking performance. Maximize your wireless performance by connecting this adapter to a Wireless N router and stay connected from virtually anywhere in your home. The DWA-548 is also backward compatible with 802.11g and 802.11b technology. This adapter supports WPA and WPA2 encryption that allow you to connect securely to a wireless network.
D-Link’s DWR-111 Wireless N150 Wi-Fi Router allows you to access mobile broadband networks from anywhere in the world. Once connected, you can transfer data, stream media, and send SMS messages. Simply insert a compatible 3G USB adapter to share your mobile Internet connection through a secure wireless network or by using the 10/100 Fast Ethernet port.
D-Link’s DWR-730 HSPA+ Mobile Router uses your HSPA+ Internet connection to give you a simple and fast Wi-Fi network anywhere you need one.
D-Link’s DWR-921E Wireless N300 4G LTE Router allows you to access worldwide mobile broadband networks from anywhere in the world. Once connected, you can transfer data, stream media, and send SMS messages. Simply insert your USIM card and share your 3G/4G Internet connection through a secure wireless network or by using on the two 10/100 Ethernet LAN ports.
- HDMI 1.4 Standard
- Cables built with 36 AWG wire for High Speed
- Gold plated connector
- Available in 1.8mtr
- Color: White
Face Plates are used in data networking to terminate Data Cable points. They are available in single or dual port version. This faceplate creates a clutter free space for multiple data connections and can be used along with existing electrical modular switches. These plates provide good aesthetics to data points in boardrooms, offices home theatres and wherever there is a data point requirement.
Hand screw, easy to open the cover
Eight port RJ45 modules applied
Jack shutter to keep dust away
Friendly installation, right angle between
IDCs and RJ45 keystone jacks
ID stripes for identifying port allocations
IDC compatible with 110&Krone tool
Mounts in standard 19” racks
- Available in 24 (1U) and 48 (2U) Ports
- Hand screw, easy to open the cover
- Eight port RJ45 modules applied
- Jack shutter to keep dust away
- Friendly installation, right angle between IDCs and RJ45 keystone jacks
- ID stripes for identifying port allocations, IDC compatible with 110&Krone tool
- Mounts in standard 19” racks
- The Cat5E transmission performance is in compliance with the ANSI/TIA/EIA 568B.2 standard